Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Well I am done with my first semester here at Bryant&Stratton. I really enjoyed the Professors that were assigned to me and I learned alot from them. Since being out of school for 37 years and relearning alot of stuff that I thought I forgot, I didn't do to bad. I really started enjoying going to class everyday and the knowledge I got from them. In this next semester I will put more focus on my major network technology to set myself up for a internship then next a job. So thank you Judith Hunely for helping me with my computer skills, and thank you Stephen Pelton for showing me how to do research and finding out how to look for information. Then there Molly Low " The Most Important Professor at Bryant&Stratton" she really help me the most in my first semester and showed alot of patience with me. I will have her next semester and looking forward to being with her again. In my major I will have professor Hammond again a man who is fantastic in his field of network technology This has been a rewarding experience show far and a lot of fun. So here's to the spring semester it should be a real blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment