My orginal goal when I first thought about comming to Bryant&Stratton, was to just get my license
to be a security gaurd. But after talking to the admisson staff got me excited about network technology. There are a lot of opertunities in this area, with different companies in and around
monroe county. So I choose to get into this field ready to go to work, an get my degree in this
field. Even though it has been a long time since I graduated from high school, I'am really
commited to seeing my goal through.
So far I'am happy with my progression and learning from other instructor's, and students who
are younger than me. But that only makes me more passoinate about my future and goals at
Bryant&Stratton. As you can see I have set up my blog and will be doing more work for you
as are class moves forward. Remember one thing " keep your eye on the prize".
No comments:
Post a Comment